Tuesday, January 20, 2009
8 Months
Our little baby girl came in to our lives a little over 8 months ago. Feels like just yesterday I was throwing up all day and complaining non-stop about the pregnancy (I know Laurie remembers..hahahaha). Sam had a check-up last week and is weighing in at a heft 18lbs 10z and is 28in long. No expert, but compared to William and Sariah at this age, she's a big girl! Samantha is now sitting up, scooting a little on the floor and pulling up to kneeling. She has two little front bottom teeth. Her coloring is becoming more like Bill than me...her hair is the exact color of Chase which surprises us but it's beautiful...I love the way it curls right by her ear. She seems to be gaining more and more interest in food which is great since I'm attempting to wean her. The family is in LOVE with her...the kids fight over who says good morning to her first and I've never seen a man melt so quickly at the sight of his baby's smile.

Life is good and Sam completes our family for sure.


2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie D. said...

I do remember. You had a rough time, but it was all worth it. She's a blessing for sure.

Blogger Christina said...

8 months already. Wow. I remember the day you announced her existance. :o) Totally worth it, I'd say!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer