Friday, October 24, 2008
Life's Randomness
I'm headed up to Orlando this weekend with Samantha to attend a bridal shower for one of my best friends, Kelly Shannon. Kelly and I have been friends for 10 years this year. We've both come a long way and have experienced many ups and downs...often together. She will be getting married to Aaron Barnes...one of my ex-boyfriends. Yep, one of my ex-boyfriends. Odd, huh? He wasn't just any ex. We lived together and he helped me with Sariah for over 1.5 years. In fact, Kelly dated Aaron's best friend at the time Aaron and I dated. Now, here they are on the brink of marriage to each other. Funny thing is that it works out so well. They "get" each other. They truly are in love. It's one of those marriages that you just know will last. Kelly and Aaron will be growing old together and I love it. Aaron and I have remained good friends over the years and Kelly, as I mentioned, is one of my best friends. Together, they are two of the most genuine, kind-hearted, loving, awesome people you will ever meet. I'm shooting their wedding on the 16th and I can only hope I capture at least a little part of what makes them so special to me.

To Kelly & Aaron, I love you both so very much and I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and fulfilled dreams.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've started to cry and think I may continue till November 16th. Your "blog" means so much to me. I don't know of a time in my life that I felt more at peace. Can't wait to see you and Samantha tomorrow!Love, Kelly

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok my eyes are welling up! Thank you so very much Liz, you are an awesome friend. Your support means tons to us and we can't wait to have your wonderful "eye" capturing our wedding:) See you soon! Aaron

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer