Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Why Hello
So I've been quite a slacker in my blogging, this I know. It's that time of year where things get crazy and my brain starts freaking out. Not only do I have to do Christmas shopping for a husband and four kids, but I have clients to please before the close of the year, our Christmas card photo (which hasn't been taken yet), Christmas card designing....etc. Not to mention my severely neglected house. I haven't had so much dust on stuff in a long long time. I'm lucky to get a shower as it is but might have to cut out showers soon if life keeps at it's frantic pace. You can understand that, right? :P I really feel like I have absolutely NO time for ME and guess what...my feelings are correct. I don't have any time for me but that's ok. Who needs "me" time anyway? That's for wimps.

sigh

Back to the grind.


1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I feel ya! But I NEED the me time, so I'm up way too late every night, and then I'm cranky. Ugh. Hugs!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer