Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
We obviously haven't gone Trick or Treating yet but wanted to get some photos from the other day up and tomorrow's post will be dedicated to tonight's festivities.

William's class participated in a costume parade the other day. The children were to pick their favorite book and come dressed as that character. I'm a little surprised at what William chose but who's to argue with a 6-yr-old? He chose "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie" and chose to dressed up as, you guessed it, a mouse. This is unfortunately different that his Halloween costume so I was left to figure out whether to try to make the costume or buy one. I chose the first and thankfully it came together. It would have looked cuter had the wind not been kicking that day and flopping his poor ears over. Anyway, on to the images and more to come tomorrow of trick or treating ;)

His floppy ears:


His little tail ;)
And two little munchkins who were with us watching the parade:

Unfortunately, Sariah was in class and unable to enjoy the show so here is an photo I took of her this past weekend in WPB. My, how she's grown...


3 Comments:

Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

they are all ADORABLE..
but that picture of Sariah is STUNNING...

very very very good job momma ; }

oh and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPPPPPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Laurie D. said...

Ahhh. I love William's costume. Boy do I miss that kid. I drive by your old neighborhood every morning wishing I was still picking him up for school or dropping him off. I always loved what he had to say. Very cute pics. Sariah's is beautiful.

Blogger Christina said...

Happy Halloween to you and your sweeties, Liz! Love that Will chose the mouse, and great job on the costume!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer